Telehealth Services available in Hoffman Estates
Speak with us virtually - Virtual Office Visits
For those patients who wish to continue care from the comfort of their own home/office we are now able to offer Telehealth care.
What are the benefits of telehealth?
- Speak with us from the comfort of your own home
- Flexibility in scheduling
- May be covered by some insurance plans
- Affordable Telehealth visits available if paying out of pocket
How does a Telehealth virtual office visit work?
After you are sent your personal link to speak with us virtually you will sit down with Dr. Martinez and discuss your health concerns.
Dr. Martinez will recommend exercises, stretches, exercises to strengthen your posture, how to set up your desk or work station to reduce tension in your neck/shoulder/lower back, ice/heat recommendations.
Online supplement and Vitamin Store
Our office can send supplement commendations using our online wellness store.
1. After your consultation we will create and send your recommondation
2. Log into your account and review our recommendations
3. After reviewing your recommendations enter in payment information and wait for your package to arrive
Click HERE to learn more
Home Exercises and our Extensive Library of Videos:
We have an extensive library of videos that may be useful for you.
Exercises will be emailed to you with narrated exercise videos.
To create your tailored exercise programs we use a brand new app called PhysiApp. PhysiApp lets you complete your prescribed exercise program by following narrated exercise videos.
PhysiApp is completely free to download from the App store and Google Play store or can be accessed via your browser. Built-in reminders help you to stay on track towards a better you!
How do I know if Telehealth is right for me?
- If you have the following questions and want to avoid coming into the office then Telehealth may be right for you.
- What stretches should I perform to help reduce stress on my spine while working from home?
- What exercises can I perform to strengthen my posture?
- What type of exercises can I do if my gym is closed?
- What type of exercises can I perform if I lack equipment at home?
- I'm having neck pain, back pain, sciatica, headaches but I don't want to come into the office. How can you help me virtually?
How does a Chiropractor offer Telehealth?
Currently we offer Physical Therapy, stretching, exercise recommendation, lifestyle and diet/supplement recommendations.
Many of these services may be offered without you having to step into our office.
To learn more about how our Hoffman Estates is offering Telehealth care services please call (847) 884-8488.
How long should I expect my visit to last?
Sessions will vary from person to person.
Sessions may last anywhere from 15 minutes up to one hour.
What type of services can you provide via Telehealth care?
From the comfort of your own home we may offer the following:
- Physical Therapy Telehealth services
- Wellness Telehealth Services
- Nutritional Telehealth Services
- Exercise and Stretching recommendations
- Home exercise program and recommendations
Please call (847) 884-8488 to learn more.
What is Telehealth care (also known as Telemedicine) and how does it work?
- Speak with us virtually. Telehealth involves the use of computers, mobile devices, and various other communication techncologies. Using telehealth services we can work with digitally so that you stay on track with your care.
- Typically in our office Telehealth care is only available for current and existing patients.
- A computer or mobile device is typically needed.
- Telehealth typically involves using a HIPPA compliant technology.
- Currently we use a technology that has been designed to work in a wide range of browsers and on a wide range of iOS and Android devices.
- Please note electronic submissions such as email are not HIPPA compliant. Please do not submit private health information (PHI) via email or other similar electronic communication.
- Our office also allows for communication using your patient portal. This is available to all current patients where you can send quick messages to our office with questions. For more extensive questions we encourage you to use our Telehealth care services.
- Please call (847) 884-8488 with any questions.
Frequently asked questions about Telehealthcare (Telemedicine)
Q: Is Telehealth care covered by my insurance plan?
- Insurance coverage for Telehealth care varies by state, type of provider, type of service and your specific insurance plan.
- Please call our office at (847) 884-8488 to learn more
- You may also choose to contact your specific insurance healthcare plan to learn more.
Q: If Telehealth care is not covered by my insurance plan, how do I pay and how much does it cost?
- Cost varies depending on the service we are providing
- You may pay by either sending a check, waiting for us to mail you a statement or also securely paying with your credit card online.
The Tri Modern Health family.
Hoffman Estates Chiropractor | Tri Modern Health | (847) 884-8488
1000 Grand Canyon Parkway Hoffman Estates, IL 60169