Tri Modern Health believes in the value of wellness care for you and your family and have maintained a pricing structure that allows care for all budgets. Our office participates in most insurance programs. We also accept auto accident and workers compensation cases. For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. To learn more about our payment options for chiropractic and wellness care, you can call our office directly.
"Contactless" Payment Options
For self pay patients or patients with copays or other out of pocket costs we have implemented contactless payment options.
Payment may be made as follows:
- Online payment
- Payment over the phone
- Bringing a prepared and signed personal check
- Payment may be mailed
Payment for New patient visits, initial consultation including any treatment costs incurred will be due in full at the time of visit.
- We understand that insurance policies and paperwork can be confusing, and we would like to help you better understand your benefits. Since there are so many plans and coverage varies widely, please feel free to give us a call during office hours to discuss your plan at (847) 884-8488.
- Our Schaumburg Chiropractor is in network with Medicare, Aetna, and Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO plans and Blue Choice Plans).
- After we receive your insurance information while in the office our staff will verify your insurance coverage as soon as possible and go over your plan.
Health Insurance Plans - In Network Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Illinois (PPO and Blue Choice)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) cards may also be used at our office for services. Please call your specific HSA/FSA contact with any specific questions or to verify coverage on specific services/products.
- Please call the office for other specific insurance plans.
Health Insurance Plans - Out of Network Insurance
If we are not in network with your insurance company, we would be happy to discuss other options with you. If we are out of network with your specific plan we can provide you with a "Superbill" (a receipt of services that were provided). Your Superbill can be submitted to your insurance provider for potential reimbursement for services received in our office.
Please call us at (847) 884-8488 during our regular business hours to learn more.
*Please be aware that we do not have access to your individual policy. It is ultimately the patient’s responsibility to understand the details of his/her insurance policy. Any information received from the office staff at Tri Modern Health is unofficial. The patient has full responsibility for obtaining information about his/her insurance from the insurance company. This includes the need for a patient referral and/or approval from the insurance company prior to scheduling an appointment.
* Our office is not in network with Medicaid or HMO plans.
Insurance Coverage for Acupuncture
Your specific insurance plan may cover Acupuncture services if medically necessary. We would be happy to discuss your specific insurance coverage for Acupuncture and discuss other payment options with you if necessary. Please call us at (847) 884-8488 during normal business hours to speak with our staff.
We are in network with Blue Cross Blue Shield and Aetna.
Insurance Coverage for Webster Technique
Dr. Hector Martinez DC is a Chiropractor in the Schaumburg area that is certified in the Webster Technique. The Webster Technique is a Chiropractic treatment that involves a GENTLE Chiropractic adjustment to the spine. Chiropractic adjustments may be covered by your insurance policy if medically necessary. Please call our office at (847) 884-8488 to discuss more specific details during normal business hours.
Please click here to learn more about Prenatal Chiropractic and Webster Technique in our office.
We are in network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna and Medicare.
Auto Accident, Personal Injury and Workers Compensation Cases in Schaumburg
We also accept Auto Accident, Personal Injury, & Workers Compensation cases. Please alert the front desk when you check in and prior to making an appointment. Typically, the insurance claims and processing for this type of treatment need to be handled differently.
Please obtain the following information prior to your appointment (this is not an exhaustive list and items needed may vary from case to case).
- Insurance Claim number
- Date of Injury or Date of Accident
- Insurance adjustor name and contact information
- Police Report (if an auto accident)
- Attorney name and contact information (if you have chosen to have an attorney represent you)
- X-ray, MRI, CT scans, previous office visits to other health professionals, hospitals, specialists, primary care doctors etc.
For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. If you have no insurance or do not have chiropractic benefits there is still a way for you to receive the care you need. Many patients pay directly for care, as they discover chiropractic to be extremely cost-effective and affordable.
Health on a Budget
At Tri Modern Health, we're convinced that a small amount of your time and money to care for your most important asset--your health--will be far less time consuming and expensive than trying to recover it. If you feel you do not have enough time or money to take care of yourself, please contact us--we can help! The last thing we want is for you to come to our wellness center in crisis. So please, we would like to encourage you to take your health very seriously. As the old saying goes, if you don't have your health, you don't have anything. Unfortunately, too many people don't discover how true that statement is until it is too late.
We accept Cash, Check, & Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, & Discover)
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice. A fee may also be charged if a patient does not show up up for a scheduled appointment without notice (notice must occur at least 24 hours prior and notice must be a phone call).
Here are a few Testimonials about our Schaumburg Chiropractor and Acupuncture services:
- "I can not say enough good things about Tri Modern Health. In August 2015 I injured my hip while hiking. I spent six weeks icing, resting and taking ibuprofen with no results. I made an appointment with Martinez. After a detailed history and testing Dr Martinez came up with a treatment plan specific to my injury, including manipulation, ultrasound, massage, acupuncture and physical therapy. After following through with his treatment plan I was able to resume my normal routine. Best of all I was able to participate in all the activities I had scheduled for my Alaskan hiking adventure. Now I am able to be the active person I want to be PAIN FREE! Without Dr Martinez's expertise I am unsure if I would have been able to continue working and enjoying life to the fullest. I would highly encourage anyone who is unsure about using chiropractic services to contact Dr Martinez to arrange a consultation" T.R.
- "I was nervous about finding a new chiropractor after having had to leave my previous chiropractor due to a move from the city to the suburbs but have been more than satisfied with Dr. Martinez as he has exceeded my expectations of a health care professional on numerous ways. Dr. Martinez has not only helped mobilize and stretch my back but has also designed routines of strengthening exercises (both core and upper body) and stretches to help me fully recover from a chronic back episodes to get me back on the ice playing hockey. Additionally, Dr, Martinez has helped me come up with a nutritional plan to help my body recover from intense workouts and has also helped connect me with other health care professionals in the suburbs to help me set up a new network. I highly recommend Dr. Martinez and have been very impressed by his knowledge of holistic medicine." Chris H
- "Dr. Martinez has been helping me with pregnancy mood/ anxiety issues using Acupuncture it has been amazing! It took 2 treatments to resolve most of the symptoms. Excellent facility and very professional." Sarah P.
- "I have been going to Dr. Martinez since he opened his practice, about a year ago. This is a full service practice, from acupuncture , adjustments, wellness counseling to physical therapy . He has helped me significantly and has also taught me how my diet affects some of my pain. He listened to my concerns and helped me implement a nutrition and exercise plan to compliment my treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Martinez !!" Sheva W.