Services and Common Conditions seen in our Hoffman Estates Chiropractor Office:
At Tri Modern Health, we take great pride in providing the finest chiropractic and wellness care to our patients.
Please call (847) 884-8488 to
What Chiropractic Techniques do we offer
- Activator: The Activator Method or Arthrostim techniques use a hand held instrument to deliver a gentle impulse force to the spine with the goal of restoring motion, improving joint function and reducing pain. These "instrument assisted" techniques are an alternative to the traditional hands on manual form of Chiropractic techniques.
- Arthrostim - The Arthrostim is a device that allows precise corrections or adjustments in a faster time, and these adjustments will generally hold for longer durations. The Arthrostim generates a very gentle pulse/force to your body, these "Taps" 12-14 per second in every cycle
- Flexion Distraction: This is a gentle Chiropractic technique that helps to "traction" the spine. Patients should expect to feel a gentle stretching motion that requires a specially designed adjusting table.
- Webster Technique - This is a Chiropractic technique that is commonly used during pregnancy. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
- Chiropractic during pregnancy (Prenatal Chiropractic, Perinatal Chiropractic, Postpartum Chiropractic).
- Extremity Adjustments
- Drop Techniques - This involves a specially adapted table with padded platforms designed to drop a fraction of an inch when the chiropractor applies a quick and gentle thrust to make an adjustment. The subtle yet gentle dropping motion makes it very comfortable for most patients,makes it very comfortable for most patient.
- Individual Results May Vary. Please speak with our office at (847) 884-8488 to see what technique may be best for you.
Meet The Chiropractor
What service are you looking for?
Services offered at Tri Modern Health include Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Prenatal and Pediatric Chiropractic, and Physical Therapy.
Click below to learn more about each service.
Why we are different? Why choose Tri Modern Health as your Chiropractor in Hoffman Estates
- Webster Certified
- Certified in Acupuncture
- Trained in Mckenzie Method
- Chiropractic Care for the entire family
- A variety of Chiropractic Techniques and Services
- Active member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Chiropractic Care for Athletes and Extremities Issues
- Chiropractic care for Runners and Running Related Injuries
Chiropractic Solutions for relief from Headaches, Neck and Back Pain in Hoffman Estates. See a list of other common conditions seen at Tri Modern Health:
- Headaches (Migraine and Tension Headaches)
- Neck and Back Pain
- Pain that occurs with exercises or athletic activities
- Back pain related to pregnancy (Certified Webster Technique)
- Disc Pain (Herniated or Bulging discs, Disc Degeneration)
- Stenosis of the spine
- Pain due to arthritis
- IT Band Syndrome
- Running Related Injuries Pain (Runner's Knee, Patellar Tendinitis, Foot and Ankle Pain)
- Plantar Fascitiis
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- TMJ (Jaw Pain)
- Shoulder Injuries/Pain (Rotator cuff injuries/pain)
- Whiplash (Auto Accident Related injuries/pain)
- Workers Compensation (Injuries that occur at work)
Please call our office at 847-884-8488 if you have any questions.
Below is a sampling of the different chiropractic and acupuncture services we offer in our Hoffman Estates office.
Hoffman Estates Chiropractor near you
We provide spinal correction utilizing gentle chiropractic techniques. Never in the history of chiropractic have we been able to provide the level of help and expertise that now exists. These newer correction methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before. As a Doctor of Chiropractic, Hector Martinez DC has years of training and experience in spinal adjustment. We provide flexion distraction in our office using gentle traction and motion that can help provide relief due to irritated discs, nerves or joints in the spine. In addition to spinal care, Dr. Martinez is also trained and proficient in treating with "extremity" issues such as shoulder pain, knee pain, elbow pain and wrist pain through the use of gentle Chiropractic extremity adjustments.
Chiropractic care may be beneficial for common
conditions we see in our Hoffman Estates office such as:
headaches, back pain, neck pain, sciatica, spinal stenosis,
whiplash, tension in your "neck and shoulders", stiffness in your
back and spine, and " pinched nerves."
We provide a variety of Chiropractic techniques to suit each person individually.
Chiropractic Techniques that we use are:
- Webster Technique
- Flexion Distraction
- Extremity Adjustments
- Pelvic Drops
Prenatal Chiropractor in Hoffman Estates
Dr. Martinez, DC, has attended advanced pregnancy and related seminars in order to be able to help provide Chiropractic care throughout your pregnancy. In addition, our Hoffman Estates Chiropractor, Dr. Martinez, is currently getting certified through the International Pediatric Chiropractic Association (ICPA) for specializing in prenatal and pediatric chiropractic care. To learn more about our Hoffman Estates Chiropractor Dr. Hector Martinez please click here.
Pregnancy Chiropractor Hoffman Estates
Q: What type of symptoms may Chiropractic care help me with while I'm pregnant in Hoffman Estates? Chiropractic care may help with the following symptoms that may occur while during pregnancy :
• Shoulder pain and Upper Back Pain
• Neck and Lower Back Pain
• Sacroiliac Joint Pain (SI Joint Pain) and Hip Pain
• Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (Pubic Symphysis Pain)
• Muscle Tension and Tightness
The goal of Acupuncture is to understand the patterns of disease of the individual at the time of examination. During your initial visit we will assess your physical condition, by identifying symptoms, uncovering your medical history and any external factors that may impact your health and well-being, through an extended interview.
Small needles are inserted into the top layer of the skin in
order to restore balance, decrease pain, and promote health within
the body. Restoration occurs by allowing the body's natural
energy, "Qi," to flow freely. With stimulation of specific
acupuncture points in the skin, energy flows, allowing the body to
heal faster. In Western medicine, the needles are seen as an
external stimulus that the body responds to by increasing blood
flow to an area. The blood transports oxygen, nutrients, and
other biochemicals to increase healing in the body.
This therapy works in conjunction with chiropractic adjustments to help treat musculoskeletal and other conditions.
Our Acupuncture treatment room is warm and inviting with
soothing music and relaxing essential oils. For patients that want
a different alternative to acupuncture needles our office does
offer other options that stimulate acupuncture points without the
use of needles. Please call our office to learn more about
acupuncture and to discover if it's right for you.
Common conditions where acupuncture may be beneficial:
- Headaches (Migraines and Tension Headaches)
- Anxiety and Stress
- Insomnia and/or Fatigue
- Digestive Issues
- Menopause Symptoms (hot flashes)
- Joint Pain (Neck Pain, Back Pain, Knee Pain, Sciatica, Shoulder Pain, Elbow Pain)
Please click here to learn more about our Acupuncture services. Please call (847) 884-8488 to learn more.
Here are a few Testimonials about our Acupuncture services:
"Dr. Martinez has been helping me with pregnancy mood/ anxiety issues using Acupuncture it has been amazing! It took 2 treatments to resolve most of the symptoms. Excellent facility and very professional."
"I have been going to Dr. Martinez since he opened his practice, about a year ago. This is a full service practice, from acupuncture , adjustments , wellness counseling to physical therapy . He has helped me significantly and has also taught me how my diet affects some of my pain. He listened to my concerns and helped me implement a nutrition and exercise plan to compliment my treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Martinez !!"
Corrective Exercises and Therapy in Hoffman Estates
We teach our patients special "blueprint" exercises to help strengthen and correct their own unique problem. These corrective exercises can be performed in the comfort of your own home and can improve the effectiveness of your spinal correction. In addition to skeletal misalignment, muscles and connective tissues can be out of place or strained by improper alignment and use. Specific exercises and stretches can help your body stay in balance and in health.
Corrective Exercises and Therapies Offered:
Posture Correction in Hoffman Estates- Through chiropractic care, corrective exercises, and "posture cues" we may be able to help improve your posture. We will provide specific exercise and stretches that are designed to improve the the balance between the muscles that help to maintain a healthy posture while incorporating chiropractic care as part.
Mckenzie Therapy- Mechanical disc reduction therapy. Dr. Martinez is trained in Mckenzie Therapy of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar regions of the spine. Mckenzie therapy exercises are specific exercises that are utilized to help improve pain and symptoms related to sciatica, lumbar disc herniations/bulges ("slipped discs"), numbness and/or tingling in the hands or feet, headaches, and"pinched nerves."
Functional Rehabilitation- Functional rehabilitation focuses on traditional physical therapy techniques, such as strength and flexibility. There is an emphasis on proprioceptive and kinesthetic training, muscle activation, and other techniques that reduce the risk of recurring injuries. It helps to reduce healing time when combined with chiropractic care.
Soft Tissue Therapy- Soft tissue therapy is a hands-on approach to increase blood circulation, reduce swelling, increase range of motion, relax muscles, and decrease pain. It helps to reduce healing time when combined with chiropractic care.
Many times you will be sent home a list of exercises that can be
performed at home on your first appointment visit. We also
have an extensive library of videos that may be useful for
In addition to corrective exercise we also offer the following therapies:
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Kinesiology Tape
Please call (847) 884-8488 to learn more. to find out
more about our customized corrective exercise
Home Exercises and our Extensive Library of Videos:
Many times you will be sent home with a list of exercises that can be performed at home after your first appointment visit.
We have an extensive library of videos that may be useful for you.
At Tri Modern Health we pride ourselves in offering our patients the latest technologies to help you achieve your outcomes. To create your tailored exercise programs we use a brand new app called PhysiApp. PhysiApp lets you complete your prescribed exercise program by following narrated exercise videos.
PhysiApp is completely free to download from the App store and Google Play store or can be accessed via your browser. Built-in reminders help you to stay on track towards a better you!
If you are a patient please use this link to Log on to your account:
Wellness Care and Lifestyle Advice in Hoffman Estates
We often find it helpful to "coach" our patients on certain activities they should avoid or do differently to avoid aggravating their particular health challenge. Our goal is to help every patient achieve a fulfilling and happy lifestyle full of the activities they enjoy most. We recognize that each patient is a whole person, and helping them reach true health and wellness is a collaborate effort between our professionals and our patients.
We provide specific recommendations on nutritional supplements and healthy food choices to enhance our patient´s return to optimal health. Do you know which supplements and vitamins are good for you? Do you know how these supplements and vitamins interact with one another? Hector Martinez can provide a structured nutritional program based on your individual needs.
Please call (847) 884-8488 to learn more.
Common conditions where Wellness Care and Lifestyle Advice may be beneficial:
- Headaches (Migraines and Tension Headaches)
- Anxiety and Stress
- Insomnia and/or Fatigue
- Digestive Issues
Online Supplement and Vitamin Store:
For High Quality Supplements and Vitamins Please visit our Online Wellness Store.
Here is how to order.
Create a free account by using this link: Tri Modern Health Online Wellness Store
Order your Supplements or Vitamins by either:
1. Receiving Recommendations by Dr. Martinez, DC
2. Search our catalog by Product, Brand, Ingredient, or Condition
Ready to get started? Click on "Place Order" to start your account.
Want to learn more? Watch the short video below.
Posture Correction in Hoffman Estates
Through chiropractic care and corrective exercises we can help improve your posture. Specific exercises and stretches are designed to improve the the balance between the muscles that help to maintain a healthy posture.
Please call (847) 884-8488 to learn more about how we can help improve your posture through our posture correction program in Hoffman Estates and the surrounding suburbs near Hoffman Estates which include Palatine, Hoffman Estates, Barrington and Roselle.
Our Chiropractors can offer a variety of solutions for posture correction near Hoffman Estates, Palatine, Barrington, Inverness, and Roselle and Hoffman Estates