The following resources have been assembled to provide you with more chiropractic wellness care information available on the internet. This information is for informational and educational purposes only. We are not responsible for any content in these websites or any negative effects that may occur during the use of the websites (use the websites at your own risk and at your own discretion). If you happen to find a problem with a link or website you are encourage to contact our office so that we may make any updates to this page. These resources are updated on a periodic basis.
Welcome to our health information resources page.
Our office is aware of and responding to the current crisis surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19). At this time, we remain open and will continue to serve our patients.
Here is what we are doing:
- We continue to maintain a clean office and treatment room environment.
- We have heightened cleaning, sanitation, and hand washing.
- We are monitoring updates from the CDC and News for direction on continuing to provide safe care.
- If you have questions, please call the office at 847-884-8488.
- If you do not feel comfortable coming into the office, please call to cancel/reschedule your appointment.
For more information on prevention, updates and more please follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please do not come in for your appointment. Immediately contact your primary care physician for further care instructions.
- Difficulty Breathing (Shortness of Breath)
- Have been in close contact with someone who may be infected with COVID-19
- Have recently traveled in the last 14 days, or been in contact with someone who has recently traveled.
Additional Resources via the CDC:
Informacion en Espanol sobre COVID-19 encontrado en el sitio web de CDC
Download the following resources at your convenience
Resources for pregnancy
- https://spinningbabies.com/ (find helpful tips to help promote a healthy pregnancy, exercises and more)
- http://icpa4kids.org/ (find helpful articles, learn more about chiropractic care during pregnancy)
http://schaumburg.exercisecoach.com/ (Personal Training)
https://xtramilerunning.com/ (Specialty Footwear, Insoles, & Fitness Products)
Wellness for Kids
Exercise and Nutrition
Thought and Meditation
Dr. Hector Martinez Interview with Daily Vitamina
- Click here for the full interview in English: Link to Daily Vitamina Interview in English
- Click here for the full interview in Spanish: Link to Daily Vitamina Interview in Spanish
- Check back to learn more about wellness, health recipes, condition specific information and more...