We provide spinal correction utilizing gentle chiropractic techniques. Never in the history of chiropractic have we been able to provide the level of help and expertise that now exists. These newer correction methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before. As a Doctor of Chiropractic, Hector Martinez has years of training and experience in spinal adjustment.
We provide flexion distraction in our office using gentle traction and motion that can help provide relief due to irritated discs, nerves or
joints in the spine.
In addition to spinal care, Dr. Martinez is also trained and proficient in treating with "extremity" issues such as shoulder pain, knee pain, elbow pain and wrist pain through the use of gentle Chiropractic extremity adjustments.
Please see below to learn more about Chiropractic care near Schaumburg and the surrounding area.
Common conditions we see in our office:
- Headaches (Migraine and Tension Headaches)
- Neck and Back Pain
- Pain that occurs with exercises or athletic activities
- Back pain related to pregnancy (Certified Webster Technique)
- Disc Pain (Herniated or Bulging discs, Disc Degeneration)
- Stenosis of the spine
- Pain due to arthritis
- IT Band Syndrome
- Running Related Injuries Pain (Runner's Knee, Patellar Tendinitis, Foot and Ankle Pain)
- Plantar Fascitiis
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- TMJ (Jaw Pain)
- Shoulder Injuries/Pain (Rotator cuff injuries/pain)
- Whiplash (Auto Accident Related injuries/pain)
- Workers Compensation (Injuries that occur at work)
Chiropractic Techniques that we use are:
- Activator (Instrument Assisted Chiropractic)
- Flexion Distraction
- Extremity Adjustments
- Pelvic Drops
- Webster Technique
- Prenatal Chiropractic (Chiropractic during pregnancy)
Here are a few Testimonials about our Chiropractic services:
- I went to the prior chiropractor at this location for over 20 years and was so sad when he retired and feared I wouldn't find someone not only as good as he was but as kind and attentive. I am pleasantly surprised to find Dr. Martinez fits that bill and if I wasn't 65 yrs old, I would spend the next 20 some years with his practice." Lea G.
- I highly recommend Dr. Martinez to anyone looking for a total chiropractic solution. He takes the time to explain the process and he’s incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. Not only does he provide adjustments but he also provides therapy solutions to assist in the recovery process. Great facility, plus it seems like everyone who goes there has a positive experience with favorable results." Eric L
- "I was nervous about finding a new chiropractor after having had to leave my previous chiropractor due to a move from the city to the suburbs but have been more than satisfied with Dr. Martinez as he has exceeded my expectations of a health care professional on numerous ways. Dr. Martinez has not only helped mobilize and stretch my back but has also designed routines of strengthening exercises (both core and upper body) and stretches to help me fully recover from a chronic back episodes to get me back on the ice playing hockey. Additionally, Dr, Martinez has helped me come up with a nutritional plan to help my body recover from intense workouts and has also helped connect me with other health care professionals in the suburbs to help me set up a new network. I highly recommend Dr. Martinez and have been very impressed by his knowledge of holistic medicine."