Chiropractic Care in Schaumburg
We provide spinal correction utilizing gentle chiropractic techniques. Our Schaumburg Chiropractor, Dr. Hector Martinez DC, is trained in Chiropractic care of the whole spine (neck, lower back and upper back). In addition, many patients are surprised to hear that we offer Chiropractic care for non-spinal related issue such as knee pain, wrist pain, elbow pain, ankle pain, foot pain, and shoulder pain.
Never in the history of chiropractic have we been able to provide the level of help and expertise that now exists. These newer correction methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before. As a Doctor of Chiropractic, Hector Martinez has years of training and experience in spinal adjustment to not only help reduce your symptoms but also improve the function of your spine and improve your posture (posture correction).
Chiropractic care may be effective for neck pain, lower back pain, headaches, tension headaches, migraines, cluster headaches, sciatica, numbness, and tingling. In addition, Chiropractic care may be effective for herniated or bulging discs (resulting in nerve irritation or "pinched nerves"), sports injuries, spinal stenosis, postural correction (resulting from poor posture) and TMJ pain.
As an avid runner Dr. Martinez has a special focus in treating runner's and running related sport injuries which may include: plantar fascitiis, runner's knee, patellar tendinitis, foot pain, knee pain, and ankle pain.
In addition to gentle chiropractic care we also provide flexion distraction in our office using gentle traction and motion that can help provide relief due to irritated discs, nerves or joints in the spine which may be beneficial for arthritis, herniated or bulging discs, spinal stenosis, sciatica, lower back pain, and irritated nerves ("pinched nerves").
In addition to spinal care, Dr. Martinez is also trained and proficient in treating with "extremity" issues using chiropractic care such as shoulder pain, rotator cuff injuries, knee pain, elbow pain and wrist pain through the use of gentle Chiropractic extremity adjustments.
For Spanish speaking patients Dr. Hector Martinez also speaks fluent Spanish. If you are looking for a Spanish speaking Chiropractor in Schaumburg or near Schaumburg give us a call.
Please see below to learn more about Chiropractic care in Schaumburg, and near suburbs surrounding Schaumburg such as Palatine, Barrington and Hoffman Estates. Please call (847) 884-8488 to learn more.
Common conditions we see in our office:
- Headaches (Migraine and Tension Headaches)
- Neck and Back Pain
- Pain that occurs with exercises or athletic activities
- Back pain related to pregnancy (Certified Webster Technique)
- Disc Pain (Herniated or Bulging discs, Disc Degeneration)
- Stenosis of the spine
- Pain due to arthritis
- IT Band Syndrome
- Running Related Injuries Pain (Runner's Knee, Patellar Tendinitis, Foot and Ankle Pain)
- Plantar Fascitiis
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- TMJ (Jaw Pain)
- Shoulder Injuries/Pain (Rotator cuff injuries/pain)
- Whiplash (Auto Accident Related injuries/pain)
- Workers Compensation (Injuries that occur at work)
Gentle Chiropractic Techniques that we use in our Schaumburg are:
- Activator ( Instrument Assisted Chiropractic )
- Flexion Distraction
- Extremity Adjustments
- Pelvic Drops
- Webster Technique
- Chiropractic during pregnancy (Prenatal Chiropractic, Perinatal Chiropractic, Postpartum Chiropractic).
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more about common questions about our Chiropractic services in Schaumburg. Please call (847) 884-8488 to learn more.
Here are a few Testimonials about our Chiropractic services:
- I went to the prior chiropractor at this location for over 20 years and was so sad when he retired and feared I wouldn't find someone not only as good as he was but as kind and attentive. I am pleasantly surprised to find Dr. Martinez fits that bill and if I wasn't 65 yrs old, I would spend the next 20 some years with his practice." Lea G.
- I highly recommend Dr. Martinez to anyone looking for a total chiropractic solution. He takes the time to explain the process and he’s incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. Not only does he provide adjustments but he also provides therapy solutions to assist in the recovery process. Great facility, plus it seems like everyone who goes there has a positive experience with favorable results." Eric L
- "I was nervous about finding a new chiropractor after having had to leave my previous chiropractor due to a move from the city to the suburbs but have been more than satisfied with Dr. Martinez as he has exceeded my expectations of a health care professional on numerous ways. Dr. Martinez has not only helped mobilize and stretch my back but has also designed routines of strengthening exercises (both core and upper body) and stretches to help me fully recover from a chronic back episodes to get me back on the ice playing hockey. Additionally, Dr, Martinez has helped me come up with a nutritional plan to help my body recover from intense workouts and has also helped connect me with other health care professionals in the suburbs to help me set up a new network. I highly recommend Dr. Martinez and have been very impressed by his knowledge of holistic medicine."