Prenatal Chiropractor - Webster Certified Chiropractor in Schaumburg
Please call (847) 884-8488 to learn more.
Welcome, if you are on this page then you are looking for more information on Chiropractic care for pregnancy (prenatal care, perinatal care, postnatal care) or Chiropractic care for kids (pediatric Chiropractic care) near Schaumburg, Palatine, Barrington, Hoffman Estates, Roselle, Inverness, Elk Grove, Hanover Park, Bloomingdale and the surrounding Chicago suburbs. Please continue reading to learn more or call (847) 884-8488. We would be happy to answer any of your questions.
Dr. Hector Martinez DC, is a Chiropractor certified in the Webster Technique in Schaumburg who is experienced and trained in working with patients throughout their pregnancy. The Webster Technique is a well known Chiropractic technique used to provide care for pregnancy related back pain.
Our office is currently open
with a reduced schedule
Chiropractic and other healthcare offices have been deemed essential by the Governor of Illinois. As a result, we are able to see patients who are in pain or need chiropractic care. Telehealth care (virtual/remote office sessions are also available).
Please call the office to schedule your appointment for further details and instructions.
At this time we are not able to accept walk in appointments.
Monday: 9:00 am-12:00 pm, 3:00 pm-6:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am-12:00 pm, 3:00 pm-6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am-11:00 am
HOURS WILL CONTINUE AS DESCRIBED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Here is what we are doing:
- We continue to maintain a clean office and treatment room environment.
- We have heightened cleaning, sanitation, and hand washing.
- Patients are asked to wait in their car/vehicle and will receive a phone call from our office and wait for further instructions.
- Follow up appointments (if needed) will be scheduled over the phone.
- "Contactless payment options" - Payment can be made online, over the phone, by bringing in a prepared and signed personal check, or payment may also be mailed.
- We are monitoring updates from the CDC as well as local and state authorities for direction.
- We are not accepting walk in appointments.
- If you have questions, please call the office at 847-884-8488.
- If you do not feel comfortable coming into the office, please call to cancel/reschedule your appointment.
- For patients who need continued care or have questions virtual consultations (also known as Telehealth care) is available.
Active Members of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association:
Dr. Martinez, DC, has attended advanced pregnancy and related seminars in order to be able to help provide Chiropractic care throughout your pregnancy. In addition, our Schaumburg Chiropractor, Dr. Martinez, is currently getting certified through the International Pediatric Chiropractic Association (ICPA) for specializing in prenatal and pediatric chiropractic care. To learn more about our Schaumburg Chiropractor Dr. Hector Martinez please click here.
Schaumburg Chiropractor | Tri Modern Health | (847) 884-8488
110 W Hillcrest Blvd., Suite 103 Schaumburg, IL 60195
Please scroll down for our office hours or CLICK HERE.
Chiropractic Care for the whole family and Webster Certified Chiropractor in Schaumburg
We offer Chiropractic care for the entire family. We are active members of the International Chiropractic ICPA Pediatric Association (ICPA) is an organization that helps train Chiropractors that want to work closely with pregnant and pediatric patients (chiropractic care for kids, infants, babies, and toddlers). Dr. Hector Martinez, DC, is a Chiropractor certified in the Webster Technique in Schaumburg.
Please call (847) 884-8488 to learn more.
Common Questions about Prenatal Chiropractic care in Schaumburg
Please call (847) 884-8488 to learn more
At Tri Modern Health we provide Chiropractic care during your pregnancy (perinatal care) and also provide post-natal chiropractic care. Below are common questions about chiropractic care for pregnancy. Common symptoms that occur during pregnancy that we see in our Schaumburg office include: Sciatica, Neck Pain, Lower Back Pain, Headaches, Pubic Symphysis pain (also known as Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction), Sacroiliac Joint Pain, Hip Pain, muscle tension and tightness.
Below are common questions about Chiropractic care for pregnancy near Schaumburg. Please call (847) 884-8488 to learn more.
- Q: Can Chiropractic Care help me while I'm pregnant?
The short answer is yes is possible. Chiropractors that have been trained to work with pregnant women may use tables that adjust for a pregnant woman’s body, and they will use techniques that avoid unneeded pressure on the abdomen.
Chiropractic care may help with neck pain, shoulder pain, lower back pain, sciatica, hip pain, tight muscles, and headaches that may occur during your pregnancy.
A chiropractor who is trained in the needs of women who are pregnant will also provide you with exercises and stretches that are safe to use during pregnancy.
We look forward to meeting you. Please let us know if you have any questions about Chiropractic Care for Pregnancy near Schaumburg, Palatine, Barrington and Hoffman Estates.
- Q: Can Chiropractic care help me after i'm pregnant?
The short answer is yes it is possible. Dr. Martinez, DC, also works with patients after labor and delivery. This is known as Post Partum or Post Natal chiropractic care. Please call our Schaumburg to learn more about Chiropractic care Post -Partum Chiropractic care (post pregnancy).
- Q: What is the Webster Technique?
Chiropractic care in pregnancy is vital to the normal physiological function of both the mother and baby throughout pregnancy and birth. More women and birth providers are discovering the many benefits associated with chiropractic care in pregnancy and recognize this area of expertise through Webster Certification.
• The Webster Technique is a chiropractic treatment that may help with back pain that may occur during pregnancy.
• The treatment involves a GENTLE Chiropractic adjustment that helps to balance the lower back regions known as the Sacrum, Pelvis (including Sacroiliac Joints) and the lumbar region.
• Sacral subluxation may contribute to difficult labor for the mother (i.e., dystocia), caused by inadequate uterine function, pelvic contraction, and baby mal-presentation. Correction of sacral subluxation may have a positive effect on all of these causes of dystocia.
• Balancing the pelvis, sacrum and surrounding muscles may improve uterine function which may improve the ability of the baby to move into a more desirable position for birth. This adjustment involves no external forces on the baby directly, and it is very comfortable and extremely safe. There have been numerous case reports examining this clinical outcome.
• Because we can help balance the pelvis, sacrum, and muscles and joints the lower back the Webster technique may be used on anyone. It is NOT only for pregnancy related back pain
- Q: At what point in my pregnancy should I begin Chiropractic care?
- You can start chiropractic care at any time during your pregnancy. Typically we encourage you to come in as soon as possible but you may still benefit from Chiropractic care even if you come in towards later stages of your pregnancy. We have special tables, pillows and equipment that will allow you to be comfortable even as your belly grows.
- Q: Do Chiropractors turn breech babies?
- Please read carefully. While chiropractors don't turn breech babies, what they can do is adjust a mother's spine and pelvis back into a proper balance, reestablishing normal function. Balancing the pelvis, sacrum and surrounding muscles may improve uterine function which may improve the ability of the baby to move into a more desirable position for birth. This adjustment involves no external forces on the baby directly, and it is very comfortable and extremely safe. There have been numerous case reports examining this clinical outcome.
- Q: What should I expect from my first visit at Tri Modern Health?
After a thorough consultation and examination we will sit down with you and discuss care options and recommendations.
We have "Pregnancy Pillows" and tables that allow you to lay face down comfortably during your treatment and examination.
In addition, to the Webster Technique and Chiropractic we may also suggest the following care recommendations:
- Exercise and Stretching program specific to your pregnancy
- Muscle Rehab to muscles that may be contributing to your specific symptoms
- Acupuncture for pregnancy related symptoms.
- Posture Correction and Ergonomic recommendations
- In our office we also use various muscle rehab techniques to not only balance the sacrum and pelvis but also the surrounding muscles.
- Q: Does my insurance cover the Webster Technique or Chiropractic care during pregnancy?
The Webster Technique is a Chiropractic treatment that involves a GENTLE Chiropractic adjustment to the spine. Chiropractic adjustments may be covered by your insurance policy if medically necessary. Please call our office at (847) 884-8488 to discuss more specific details during normal business hours.
Prenatal Chiropractic care in our office is not meant to take the place of medical care from your medical doctor and/or OB-GYN team. While our office currently receives referrals from medical doctors and OB-GYN doctors that does not guarantee care will be covered or approved by your insurance.
Q: What type of symptoms may Chiropractic care help me with while I'm pregnant in Schaumburg?
Chiropractic care may help with the following symptoms that may occur while during pregnancy :
• Shoulder pain and Upper Back Pain
• Neck and Lower Back Pain
• Sacroiliac Joint Pain (SI Joint Pain) and Hip Pain
• Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (Pubic Symphysis Pain)
• Muscle Tension and Tightness
Q: Is chiropractic treatment appropriate for children?
A: Yes, children can benefit from chiropractic care. Children are very physically active and experience many types of falls and blows from activities of daily living as well as from participating in sports. Injuries such as these may cause many symptoms including back and neck pain, stiffness, soreness or discomfort. Chiropractic care is always adapted to the individual patient. It is a highly skilled treatment, and in the case of children, very gentle.
Here are a few Testimonials about our Acupuncture, Prenatal Care and Pediatric Chiropractic care in Schaumburg:
- "I keep forgetting to send you this picture! We went (on a trip) in the car and baby barely cried ! I am sure it’s bc of his adjustments ! Thank you Dr.Martinez" J.G.
- Acupuncture helped my post partum anxiety significantly! I highly recommend Dr. Martinez ! J.G.
- "Dr. Martinez has been helping me with pregnancy mood/ anxiety issues using Acupuncture it has been amazing! It took 2 treatments to resolve most of the symptoms. Excellent facility and very professional." Sarah P.
Home Exercises and our Extensive Library of Videos:
Many times you will be sent home with a list of exercises that can be performed at home after your first appointment visit.
We have an extensive library of videos that may be useful for you.
At Tri Modern Health we pride ourselves in offering our patients the latest technologies to help you achieve your outcomes. To create your tailored exercise programs we use a brand new app called PhysiApp. PhysiApp lets you complete your prescribed exercise program by following narrated exercise videos.
PhysiApp is completely free to download from the App store and Google Play store or can be accessed via your browser. Built-in reminders help you to stay on track towards a better you!