WE ARE OPEN
Welcome to Tri Modern Health
Your Schaumburg Chiropractor
Call us at (847) 884-8488 today.
Congratulations to Tri Modern Health and Dr. HectorMartinez! THE RESULTS ARE IN! For the second year in a row.....
We are proud to announce that Dr. Hector Martinez and Tri Modern Health won the Daily Herald Reader’s Choice Best of the Best award in the category of "Best Chiropractor" for the second year in a row.Thank you for voting. Your support has been enormous!
Our Office is Open
We are Accepting New Patients
We Can't Wait to See You!
Please call the office to schedule your appointment for further details and instructions.
At this time we are not able to accept walk in appointments.
Monday: 9:00 am-12:00 pm, 3:00 pm-6:00 pm
Tuesday: 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am-12:00 pm, 3:00 pm-6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am-11:00 am
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19 CLICK HERE
✔️ If you don’t feel well in any way please call our office to cancel your appointment. Follow care instructions from your healthcare provider and local health department. Your local health authorities may give instructions on checking your symptoms and reporting information.
✔️ We ask that everyone wear a mask when in our office and keep the mask on throughout your entire visit.
✔️ Patients are asked to wait in their car/vehicle and call our office at (847) 884-8488 when they arrive and wait for further instructions.
✔️ We continue to maintain a clean office and treatment room environment.
✔️We have heightened cleaning, sanitation, and hand washing.
✔️ We have hand sanitizer available at various locations in the office.
📱 Please call the office at (847) 884-8488 for availability and for more information before coming to your appointment.
Meet The Chiropractor
What service are you looking for?
Please go to this link to download our New Patient Forms
What Chiropractic Techniques do we offer
- Activator: The Activator Method or Arthrostim techniques use a hand held instrument to deliver a gentle impulse force to the spine with the goal of restoring motion, improving joint function and reducing pain. These "instrument assisted" techniques are an alternative to the traditional hands on manual form of Chiropractic techniques.
- Arthrostim - The Arthrostim is a device that allows precise corrections or adjustments in a faster time, and these adjustments will generally hold for longer durations. The Arthrostim generates a very gentle pulse/force to your body, these "Taps" 12-14 per second in every cycle
- Flexion Distraction: This is a gentle Chiropractic technique that helps to "traction" the spine.
- Webster Technique - This is a Chiropractic technique that is commonly used during pregnancy
- Chiropractic during pregnancy (Prenatal Chiropractic, Perinatal Chiropractic, Postpartum Chiropractic).
- Extremity Adjustments
- Drop Techniques
Tour our Website - Helpful Links
- To learn more About Our Staff click here
- For a List of our Services and conditions we treat click here
- For Payment options and insurance coverage click here
- See our Reviews and Testimonials click here
- Frequently asked questions click here
- Office Tour click here
- Looking for a Chiropractor in Schaumburg that speaks Spanish click here
- Save time by downloading our new patient paperwork: Online New Patient Paperwork
Testimonials and Reviews
Headache Relief in Schaumburg
I had a very positive experience working with Dr. Martinez at Tri Modern Health. I started getting headaches that I think were stress induced during my third year of teaching. My headaches were debilitating and I could feel my level of teaching was being threatened. I was sad and upset about this. During my first visit to Dr. Martinez, I was so impressed by his attentive listening. He focused in on what I was saying, made eye contact with me, gathered all the necessary information and truly listened, an experience I have not had with other doctors. Dr. Martinez adjusted and massaged the necessary areas to give me relief. Together, we even discussed other stress reducing activities. I was able to perform my job with renewed energy and focus, which I know would not have been achieved without help from Dr. Martinez. I would encourage anyone with headaches to try chiropractic techniques for relief. My only regret is waiting as long as I did to make the call for help. A.R.
Back to being active and hiking
I can not say enough good things about Schaumburg. I I injured my hip while hiking. I spent six weeks icing, resting and taking ibuprofen with no results. I made an appointment with Martinez. After a detailed history and testing Dr Martinez came up with a treatment plan specific to my injury, including manipulation, ultrasound, massage, acupuncture and physical therapy. After following through with his treatment plan I was able to resume my normal routine. Best of all I was able to participate in all the activities I had scheduled for my Alaskan hiking adventure. Now I am able to be the active person I want to be PAIN FREE! Without Dr Martinez's expertise I am unsure if I would have been able to continue working and enjoying life to the fullest. I would highly encourage anyone who is unsure about using chiropractic services to contact Dr. Martinezto arrange a consultation T.R.
Here are a few Testimonials about our Acupuncture, Prenatal Care and Pediatric Chiropractic care in Schaumburg:
- "I keep forgetting to send you this picture! We went (on a trip) in the car and baby barely cried ! I am sure it’s bc of his adjustments ! Thank you Dr.Martinez" J.G.
- Acupuncture helped my post partum anxiety significantly! I highly recommend Dr. Martinez ! J.G.
- "Dr. Martinez has been helping me with pregnancy mood/ anxiety issues using Acupuncture it has been amazing! It took 2 treatments to resolve most of the symptoms. Excellent facility and very professional." Sarah P.
- "I was nervous about finding a new chiropractor after having had to leave my previous chiropractor due to a move from the city to the suburbs but have been more than satisfied with Dr. Martinez as he has exceeded my expectations of a health care professional on numerous ways. Dr. Martinez has not only helped mobilize and stretch my back but has also designed routines of strengthening exercises (both core and upper body) and stretches to help me fully recover from a chronic back episodes to get me back on the ice playing hockey. Additionally, Dr, Martinez has helped me come up with a nutritional plan to help my body recover from intense workouts and has also helped connect me with other health care professionals in the suburbs to help me set up a new network. I highly recommend Dr. Martinez and have been very impressed by his knowledge of holistic medicine."
- "Dr. Martinez is patient, knowledgeable and effective. He takes a holistic view of patient health and coaches through personalized plans focused on chiropractic adjustments, nutrition, physical therapy, and more. Great overall experience that has made a noticeable difference in just a few weeks."
- "I have been collaborating with Dr Martinez for treating patients over the last few months and have been having great success. I have seen good improvements in the overall function, general mobility, and improvements in their tolerance to daily activities. They have expressed great pleasure with their experiences and have enjoyed their time with him. He is smart and a very talented clinician, and I will continue working with him in the future."
- "I highly recommend Dr. Martinez to anyone looking for a total chiropractic solution. He takes the time to explain the process and he’s incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. Not only does he provide adjustments but he also provides therapy solutions to assist in the recovery process. Great facility, plus it seems like everyone who goes there has a positive experience with favorable results."
- "I recently had some treatment done by Dr. Martinez for shoulder inflammation that's been lingering for about a week. After one session of adjustments, taping, stretches, strength exercises I was able to do a complete shoulder workout with noticeably less pain than I was experiencing before. He is very experienced, professional and relatable. I could tell he loves helping people and takes a lot of pride in his work. I would definitely recommend!"
See More Testimonials and Reviews CLICK BELOW
Who we are and what we do:
- Webster Certified
- Certified in Acupuncture
- Trained in Mckenzie Method
- Chiropractic Care for the entire family
- A variety of Chiropractic Techniques and Services
- Active member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Chiropractic Care for Athletes and Extremities Issues
- Chiropractic care for Runners and Running Related Injuries
Insurance Coverage for - Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture and Physical Therapy
- We understand that insurance policies and paperwork can be confusing, and we would like to help you better understand your benefits. Since there are so many plans and coverage varies widely, please feel free to give us a call during office hours to discuss your plan at Schaumburg.
- Our Schaumburg Chiropractor is in network with Medicare, Aetna, and Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO plans and Blue Choice Plans).
- After we receive your insurance information while in the office our staff will verify your insurance coverage as soon as possible and go over your plan.
- For more information about Insurance coverage for Chiropractic care, Acupuncture, Physical Therapy, Prenatal Chiropractic, The Webster Technique and payment options about our Schaumburg Chiropractic services please CLICK HERE
Some of the common conditions we see at Tri Modern Health are:
- Headaches (Migraine and Tension Headaches)
- Neck and Back Pain
- Pain that occurs with exercises or athletic activities
- Back pain related to pregnancy (Certified Webster Technique)
- Disc Pain (Herniated or Bulging discs, Disc Degeneration)
- Stenosis of the spine
- Pain due to arthritis
- IT Band Syndrome
- Running Related Injuries Pain (Runner's Knee, Patellar Tendinitis, Foot and Ankle Pain)
- Plantar Fascitiis
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- TMJ (Jaw Pain)
- Shoulder Injuries/Pain (Rotator cuff injuries/pain)
- Whiplash (Auto Accident Related injuries/pain)
- Workers Compensation (Injuries that occur at work)
Please call our office at (847) 884-8488 if you have any questions.
Dr. Hector Martinez, DC
Tri Modern Health
110 W Hillcrest Blvd., Suite 103 Schaumburg IL 60195
Experienced Chiropractor in Schaumburg - Meet The Chiropractor
We look forward to meeting you. Please explore our website to learn more about us.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our Schaumburg chiropractor, call (847) 884-8488 today!
Our Schaumburg Chiropractor, Dr. Hector Martinez DC and the rest of the welcoming team at Tri Modern Health are committed to providing chiropractic solutions to address your unique needs, whether you are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches, or even muscular tightness and tension. You may be searching for pain relief after an accident, experiencing an injury, or if you suffer from a specific condition like chronic back pain or a spinal condition. Even if you looking to improve your overall health, our chiropractor can help you attain your everyday wellness goals!
Get to know us:
Visit our Testimonials page to find out what our patients are saying about our Schaumburg chiropractor and our chiropractic care plans.
Please also visit our Services and Techniques page to find out more details about the type of services we provide which include chiropractic care, acupuncture, physical therapy, and posture correction, and chiropractic for pregnancy near Schaumburg.
If you would like to find out more about insurance coverage or payment options please visit our Payment Options page.
To contact us please go to the contact page form and our office will contact you within normal business hours.
What to expect during your first visit:
At your first visit to Tri Modern Health, we will explain how chiropractic and acupuncture care works and give you a full evaluation to see if our chiropractic solutions are a good fit to address your needs. If there is a good fit, we can customize a plan of care for your condition and health goals. Your plan of care may consist of chiropractic care, acupuncture, exercises and stretches, and/or nutritional advice. We are experienced in dealing with patients of all ages including kids and athletes. Our office is also trained and experienced in working with pregnant patients and offer Chiropractic care for pregnancy related pain near Schaumburg, Palatine, Barrington, Inverness, and Hoffman Estates.
If you have not been to a chiropractor before and want to find out more, please email us (please see our email policy here) or call (847) 884-8488 to receive the answers to your questions from our experienced team. We also welcome referrals, so we invite you to share our chiropractic and wellness information with your friends and loved ones.
If you would like to stay informed about the latest in chiropractic care or if you want to start receiving free articles about health and wellness news, subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter, even if you are not a patient. We also offer a community content area, which includes wellness articles and other healthcare resources.
Hablamos Espanol. Quiropractico que habla espanol en Schaumburg.
**Please scroll down for our office hours**
Dr. Hector Martinez, DC
Schaumburg Chiropractor | Tri Modern Health | (847) 884-8488
110 W Hillcrest Blvd., Suite 103
Schaumburg, IL 60195
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr Hector Martinez, Altieri Chiropractic Clinic, Richard Altieri, Tri Modern Health, staff of Tri Modern Health, nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.
*The statements made herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. If you have any concerns about your own health, you should always consult with a physician or healthcare professional.