WE ARE OPEN
Welcome to Tri Modern Health
Your Schaumburg Chiropractor
Call us at (847) 884-8488 today.
Congratulations to our Schaumburg Chiropractor office and Dr. Hector Martinez DC, THE RESULTS ARE IN! We are proud to announce that Dr. Hector Martinez and Tri Modern Health won the Daily Herald Reader’s Choice Best of the Best award in 2019 for the category of "Best Chiropractor." Thank you to all the patients, family and friends who voted daily for us in the contest. Your support has been enormous!
Our office is currently open
with a reduced schedule
We are Accepting New Patients
Please call the office to schedule your appointment for further details and instructions.
At this time we are not able to accept walk in appointments.
Monday: 9:00 am-12:00 pm, 3:00 pm-6:00 pm
Tuesday: 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am-12:00 pm, 3:00 pm-6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am-11:00 am
HOURS WILL CONTINUE AS DESCRIBED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
HORAS CONTINUARÁN COMO SE DESCRIBE HASTA AVISO ADICIONAL
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19 CLICK HERE
✔️ If you don’t feel well in any way please call our office to cancel your appointment. Follow care instructions from your healthcare provider and local health department. Your local health authorities may give instructions on checking your symptoms and reporting information.
✔️ We ask that everyone wear a mask when in our office and keep the mask on throughout your entire visit.
✔️ Patients are asked to wait in their car/vehicle and call our office at (847) 884-8488 when they arrive and wait for further instructions.
✔️ We continue to maintain a clean office and treatment room environment.
✔️We have heightened cleaning, sanitation, and hand washing.
✔️ We have hand sanitizer available at various locations in the office.
📱 Please call the office at (847) 884-8488 for availability and for more information before coming to your appointment.
See our Reviews and Testimonials click here
What types of Chiropractic Techniques do we offer
- Activator: The Activator Method or Arthrostim techniques use a hand held instrument to deliver a gentle impulse force to the spine with the goal of restoring motion, improving joint function and reducing pain. These "instrument assisted" techniques are an alternative to the traditional hands on manual form of Chiropractic techniques.
- Arthrostim - The Arthrostim is a device that allows precise corrections or adjustments in a faster time, and these adjustments will generally hold for longer durations. The Arthrostim generates a very gentle pulse/force to your body, these "Taps" 12-14 per second in every cycle
- Flexion Distraction: This is a gentle Chiropractic technique that helps to "traction" the spine.
- Webster Technique - This is a Chiropractic technique that is commonly used during pregnancy
- Chiropractic during pregnancy (Prenatal Chiropractic, Perinatal Chiropractic, Postpartum Chiropractic).
- Extremity Adjustments
- Drop Techniques
Tour our Website:
- To learn more About Our Staff click here
- For a List of our Services and conditions we treat click here
- For Payment options and insurance coverage click here
- See our Reviews and Testimonials click here
- Frequently asked questions click here
- Office Tour click here
- Looking for a Chiropractor in Schaumburg that speaks Spanish click here
- Save time by downloading our new patient paperwork: Online New Patient Paperwork
New Patient Paperwork Required
This lets us know the history and current state of your health. What questions, concerns, goals, regarding wellness can we help you with? Let us know! Please download the three forms shown below:
Who we are and what we do:
- Webster Certified
- Certified in Acupuncture
- Trained in Mckenzie Method
- Chiropractic Care for the entire family
- A variety of Chiropractic Techniques and Services
What service are you looking for?
Insurance Coverage for - Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture and Physical Therapy
- We understand that insurance policies and paperwork can be confusing, and we would like to help you better understand your benefits. Since there are so many plans and coverage varies widely, please feel free to give us a call during office hours to discuss your plan at Schaumburg.
- Our Schaumburg Chiropractor is in network with Medicare, Aetna, and Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO plans and Blue Choice Plans).
- After we receive your insurance information while in the office our staff will verify your insurance coverage as soon as possible and go over your plan.
- For more information about Insurance coverage for Chiropractic care, Acupuncture, Physical Therapy, Prenatal Chiropractic, The Webster Technique and payment options about our Schaumburg Chiropractic services please CLICK HERE
Some of the common conditions we see at Tri Modern Health are:
- Headaches (Migraine and Tension Headaches)
- Neck and Back Pain
- Pain that occurs with exercises or athletic activities
- Back pain related to pregnancy (Certified Webster Technique)
- Disc Pain (Herniated or Bulging discs, Disc Degeneration)
- Stenosis of the spine
- Pain due to arthritis
- IT Band Syndrome
- Running Related Injuries Pain (Runner's Knee, Patellar Tendinitis, Foot and Ankle Pain)
- Plantar Fascitiis
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- TMJ (Jaw Pain)
- Shoulder Injuries/Pain (Rotator cuff injuries/pain)
- Whiplash (Auto Accident Related injuries/pain)
- Workers Compensation (Injuries that occur at work)
Please call our office at (847) 884-8488 if you have any questions.
Dr. Hector Martinez, DC
Tri Modern Health
110 W Hillcrest Blvd., Suite 103 Schaumburg IL 60195
Experienced Chiropractor in Schaumburg - Meet The Chiropractor
We look forward to meeting you. Please explore our website to learn more about us.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our Schaumburg chiropractor, call (847) 884-8488 today!
Our Schaumburg Chiropractor, Dr. Hector Martinez DC and the rest of the welcoming team at Tri Modern Health are committed to providing chiropractic solutions to address your unique needs, whether you are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches, or even muscular tightness and tension. You may be searching for pain relief after an accident, experiencing an injury, or if you suffer from a specific condition like chronic back pain or a spinal condition. Even if you looking to improve your overall health, our chiropractor can help you attain your everyday wellness goals!
Get to know us:
Visit our Testimonials page to find out what our patients are saying about our Schaumburg chiropractor and our chiropractic care plans.
Please also visit our Services and Techniques page to find out more details about the type of services we provide which include chiropractic care, acupuncture, physical therapy, and posture correction, and chiropractic for pregnancy near Schaumburg.
If you would like to find out more about insurance coverage or payment options please visit our Payment Options page.
To contact us please go to the contact page form and our office will contact you within normal business hours.
What to expect during your first visit:
At your first visit to Tri Modern Health, we will explain how chiropractic and acupuncture care works and give you a full evaluation to see if our chiropractic solutions are a good fit to address your needs. If there is a good fit, we can customize a plan of care for your condition and health goals. Your plan of care may consist of chiropractic care, acupuncture, exercises and stretches, and/or nutritional advice. We are experienced in dealing with patients of all ages including kids and athletes. Our office is also trained and experienced in working with pregnant patients and offer Chiropractic care for pregnancy related pain near Schaumburg, Palatine, Barrington, Inverness, and Hoffman Estates.
If you have not been to a chiropractor before and want to find out more, please email us (please see our email policy here) or call (847) 884-8488 to receive the answers to your questions from our experienced team. We also welcome referrals, so we invite you to share our chiropractic and wellness information with your friends and loved ones.
If you would like to stay informed about the latest in chiropractic care or if you want to start receiving free articles about health and wellness news, subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter, even if you are not a patient. We also offer a community content area, which includes wellness articles and other healthcare resources.
Hablamos Espanol. Quiropractico que habla espanol en Schaumburg.
**Please scroll down for our office hours**
Dr. Hector Martinez, DC
Schaumburg Chiropractor | Tri Modern Health | (847) 884-8488
110 W Hillcrest Blvd., Suite 103
Schaumburg, IL 60195
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr Hector Martinez, Altieri Chiropractic Clinic, Richard Altieri, Tri Modern Health, staff of Tri Modern Health, nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.
*The statements made herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. If you have any concerns about your own health, you should always consult with a physician or healthcare professional.